"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Half A Year!


Our little Sambo is 6 months old today! Man, time sure flies! He is such a fun little guy (when he is happy) He is very easy to get a smile from, he loves to give you kisses and hugs! He loves to pull my hair and suck on his fists. He has found his voice and loves to use it by screaming like a girl, to the point where I think my ears will explode. He eats like a horse, I didn't know a little baby could eat so much, but it seems like he is constantly wanting food. I'm sure it'll be no time at all before he is scooting himself around and getting himself into trouble!

11 comments:

Kristen said...

He's such a little cutie! Enjoy the last little while before he starts moving :)

Dave and Natasha said...

Oh, what a cutie! What program did you use to edit your pics?

*ShaRisE* said...

hes such a cute little fart! and i want to hold him so bad!!!!!

Pauline said...

He is so cute. Can't believe it has been 6 months since he was born how time flies!!!

Stephanie said...

aWwWw goes by too fast doesn't it?? I'm glad to hear someone going through the same thing as me tho'...a lil' boy that wants to eat-eat-eat 24/7, pulls your hair, and screams in your ear like a girl, elephant. LOL Isn't it great?? ha ha :)

The Isoms said...

I WANT HIM HERE NOW!!!!! Two weeks is two long! I want hugs and kisses from him!

Ashley & Kevin said...

he is so freaking cute!

Des said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. It sure doesn't take long. Can't wait to hug him and kiss him!

Kirk and Joan said...

He is growing up fast and looking so cute. I love the pic of Carly sharing her toys - that's pretty good for a 2-yr-old.

Emma said...

I love love love these pictures!
Good job!

Peyton and Jayce said...

Oh Danette- He is so cute and so big!! I know your in town- any chance you could let us see him and Karli????- If not- we understand- its crazy during the holidays!!