"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Surprise!

I was mopping our kitchen floor yesterday. I had dunked the mop in the soap and proceeded to push it along the floor when this little thing jumped out at my hand. He jumped onto our cupboards and was covered in bubbles. I felt bad for the little guy but then again I didn't because he scared me to death!!

7 comments:

The Isoms said...

Do we really want to stay at your house with all your little creatures? I guess I will be adding to your zoo by bringing Logan and Raylie! BTW was the frog in your mop, bucket or did it come out of the tap?!

Danette said...

It was in the mop because I had it outside from the last time to dry out.

Emma said...

How cute is he! I would have totally freaked out but those little guys are cute.

Dave and Natasha said...

Ya, good thing it was only a frog and not something more creepy like a huge spider or a scorpion or something! That would have scared the crap out of me too!

Pauline said...

Was Carly around or was she sleeping? She would have had a great time chasing that around.
He is a cute little guy but really that would have scared me to death.

Kristen said...

I think I'd pee my pants for sure!

Cami and Mitch said...

I love frogs! how fun