"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Sunday, July 29, 2007

St. George

This was our ride home. We got so lucky and had a whole row to ourselves! She would sit in the seat and drink her bottle. It was so nice!
Here are some pictures around Grandma Fowlks' house. We had a ton of fun with all of the kids there!




These are pictures from Quail Lake. It was so much fun. My mom rented waverunners. It was too much fun!


This was at Grandma Great's pool in St. George.




6 comments:

Pauline said...

It was soooo much fun having all of the little ones here together so they can get to know each other. It was fun being with the bigger ones also to talk and have fun, wish it could happen more but I'll take what I can.

Crystal said...

So fun! I miss SG so much. I haven't been there since March!!

The Isoms said...

It was wat fun! We need to do it again!

Emma said...

You go to SG a lot! Looks like you guys had a good time. I can't imagine flying alone with Andi now that she is older. I'd be so scared that she'd scream the whole time and I'd be one of those horror stories people tell. I'm glad she was so good for you!

Kristen said...

How fun! I'm jealous, I'm in the mood for some traveling!

*ShaRisE* said...

like u put the one of her screamin when im holding her on there lol!