"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Sunday, July 15, 2007

I know, enough already!


I know I'm probably the only one that thinks this is cool but it's just really wierd to me! Chad said I should put this one on because he likes it better, so here it is!

6 comments:

Crystal said...

Haha! That's fabulous.

Pauline said...

That is great, where do you find these things?

Emma said...

I'd really like to know what was being said in this last one...
These are so funny!

Danette said...

This is what I get for looking up "Danette" on YouTube

Dave and Natasha said...

Sorry, I don't understand anything they are saying!

Jarom and Jenni said...

Hey, that Danette looks yummy right about now. I am ready for an afternoon snack.