"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Fun in the sun?

Well, I'm back from my trip to utah and it it bitter sweet. It's nice to be back in my own bed and for Carly to be in her own bed but it's bitter to be away from my family. I had so much fun though! I was glad to leave the wet rain of houston and visit the dry rain of sunny St. George! And, your welcome Brittany, for the rain. Seriously, that is really weird that it rained that much right after I got on the plane! I started the trip in a not so fun way ( I stressed our so much about flying with Carly that I made myself sick!) By, Tuesday I was in good shape and ready to go. Carly did pretty well. It took her a couple days to adjust to the new schedule but overall she did great! I don't know why I stressed about flying with her because once again, she ended up sleeping most of the flights. We even had a whole row to ourselves on the way home which was such a blessing! I'm glad Desirae could come down and visit with all her little kiddies! It's always fun to see them! There are a lot of pictures coming so be prepared!

1 comment:

The Isoms said...

It was fun! Let's do it more often!!!