"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Friday, May 18, 2007

Recipes!


For all of you who are in the same boat as I am... I found this neat website full of recipes and pictures to go with each one! I hate it when I have a recipe and no picture! I need to know what it's suppose to look like :)




Hope you like it as much as I do!




2 comments:

Dave and Natasha said...

If you love their website you should go on there and give them your address so you can get their free monthly magazine, you'll LOVE it! I always want to just make all the desserts though!

Emma said...

I love the website and LOVE their magazine! I get it and always find something fun and yummy! You should check out the ice cream sandwich cake, very cute!