"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Fun times!

This was an early birthday presant for Carly. I couldn't resist because the weather has been so good and hot lately. She absolutly loves it!! It is so cute and there is so much to it that she didn't loose interest at all. By the way...I know that it was too small for me to play in (notice my swimsuit) but it was a good time to work on my tan or rather to try to get a tan!

8 comments:

Emma said...

I love it! Where did you get it at? She looks so cute in her bathing suit, and so do you hot mama!!

Danette said...

I got it at Target.

The Isoms said...

that is great! we were just thinking of getting a little plastic pool, but i like that better. Will it fit in our back yard? What's wrong with your bathing suit?

Crystal said...

That is intense. Looks like it's sooo fun.

Danette said...

It would totally fit in your backyard. The only negative is that the hose has to run the whole time so it can flood the yard pretty bad.

Dave and Natasha said...

I love that bottom middle picture! She has the funniest look! We have a little pool in our back yard too, but it sure isn't as fun as that one! I tried to convince my mom that she needed to get one like that for her backyard, so when we came over Aaralyn could use it, but she hasn't given in yet. When it gets a little hotter maybe she'll do it!

The Isoms said...

Well living in a desert climate and having a back yard full of rocks I don't think the water will be a problem with flooding, it's just using a lot of water.

Pauline said...

gotta say I love the palm tree on that thing. Looks like she is having a lot of fun except for the one picture on the bottom not sure what she is thinking there.