"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Thursday, May 10, 2007

More Videos!







I just thought i'd post these videos that I've had on my camera for a while. Hope you enjoy! She sure is cute!


4 comments:

Kristen said...

She's way cute! Love the fake laugh, Kate totally fake laughs all the time.

The Isoms said...

I can't believe she is already walking! She is so cute! I love the way she was getting her legs ready for take off that's so funny!

Pauline said...

Yeaaaaah Carly you will be walking all over when Grandma comes to see you in 10 days. I can't wait to see all of you. I love the laugh it is great.

Jarom and Jenni said...

That laughing is so darn cute.