"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Monday, March 5, 2007

I guess I'm it!

Since I'm being tagged by everyone I guess I'd better do something about it so here goes... five things about me that hopefully you didn't know.

1- I hate talking about myself.

2- I am deathly afraid of spiders, grasshoppers, and just about anything that is considered a bug.

3- I have a weird fettish with containers. The Container store is like heaven for me.

4- When I was little I wanted to marry Crocodile Dundee and in a weird way I think I did.

5- Unlike Brittany I am short enough to get a handicap sticker but my pride just won't let me do it.

Okay, now I'm passing the torch to Jenni, Tasha and Sharise. Have fun girls!

6 comments:

The Isoms said...

Convenience would over take my pride any day! And I think you did marry a crocodile dundee!

Emma said...

Oh my goodness Danette! I was laughing from the start! You certinally did marry Crocodile Dundee! Oh and Chad, I didn click on the pic to make it bigger and I almost threw up! Thanks for that! I'm with Desirae, a little to Lord of the Flies for me! I hated that book.
But Chad, Kevin says GOOD JOB!! He's impressed!

Pauline said...

We know you had a hard time watching you wedding video because you were in the lime light. As far as the containers go can you remember the old rubbermaid commercials on TV that we used to tease you about saying that was Danette commercial. Crocodile Dundee yeap that is Chad just alittle darker complected. You should never let pride stand in the way of anything that will help out when you have children just think of the close parking spots you could get.

Pauline said...

Hey Danette one more thing how did you get your pictures on the side of you main blog page. I can't get it to do that. Let me know Thanks

Heidi and Caleb Sims said...

I love your family picture!!

Jarom and Jenni said...

Well, here's one thing that I'm not afraid of... asking stupid questions: Because I got tagged, I post 5 things about myself that people don't know?