"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Around the House

Carly loves being in the shower. She doesn't care if the water is hitting her in the face, she just wipes her eyes and continues to play. The other morning Chad decided to put her in, clothes and all. obviously she didn't care one bit.






I bought this shirt for Carly because I thought it was so cute, so i had to share it!








5 comments:

Emma said...

AHH! I just bought that same shirt for Andrina!! I love it!

Danette said...

no way!! That is awesome!

Pauline said...

Love the shirt. I think you need to get a matching shirt and the two of you can gang up on those people who comment about your height. Love the shower picture also. She and Logan would get along great in the water because he loves it in his face also.

Emma said...

Danette,
Since I already have that shirt for Andrina, you can borrow it. Then you can take that picture your Mom suggested. You an Andrina are about the same height I think!
jk, now would this classify me in the category of "those people who comment about your height"?
love ya!!!

Crystal said...

That shirt is SO cute! When Lincoln was born my bro Josh sent us some overalls that said Whale on them. Apparently Josh thought he was born the size of a whale. He was close...