"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Fun stuff!

I thought I'd copy Emma and post pictures of Carly's bathtime. Plus, naked babies are so cute!
Carly loves to have the washcloth in her mouth and she sucks on it like crazy. I tried to get a picture to show how long her hair is...too bad she doesn't have much of it! She also loves to stare at herself in the metal faceplate in the tub. She sits and sticks her tongue out at herself. I put toys in there for her but..she's rather have the washcloth. Go figure...i should stop buying her toys because she doesn't play with them!

5 comments:

Pauline said...

I love all the naked baby pictures. Can't wait to sqeeze her in less than a month yea!!!!!

Dave and Natasha said...

Her hair really is longer than it looks! She's so cute! So when are you guys going to come visit again? Are you going to come up for Easter? I don't remember if you said when your brother's farewell was going to be... let me know! I wish you could be here for Aaralyn's Birthday party, it's going to be a lot of fun. I'll have to take pictures and post them on here of her party this weekend! Talk to ya soon!

Emma said...

I lvoe naked chubby baby pictures! The pic of her staring at her self is so cute! Andrina talks to herself when she looks at that metal plate. If only we knew what she was thinking!

Jarom and Jenni said...

Since Jarom doesn't work, I have to live vicariously(sp?) through my friends. May be someday I can post cute pictures of my baby... And no, my puppy doesn't count. I realized that buying an expensive puppy doesn't cure baby hunger.

Crystal said...

Too cute! Lincoln sucks on his wash cloth too!