"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Friday, May 10, 2013

The big ONE!

We did it! We made it through her first year. The first couple months of her life it felt like it was going to take forever to get to this day.  Unfortunately, the fussy four(months) and the rest of her first year are gone. I still can't believe it.  (I also can't believe I'm pregnant and celebrating a 1st birthday!) I already did a little update on her in the previous post and not much has changed since then so I'll just share pictures.  It was hard to decide, I love every picture I take of this little stink! 

The above pictures were all taken on her birth day or within her first week.

 The above were taken at 1 week old


 The two above were at 4 months old

 around 5 months old

 I think it's obvious when this was taken :)

 9 months I believe
*
All the rest were taken today at ONE!!
Luckily the rain let up enough for me to take some outside pictures.

 (Her shirt says "I'm the Birthday girl!")





I always have a hard time deciding what clothes to put her in for pictures and then a bow....too many decisions! 

I'll say it again! I still can't believe she is one. I get teary eyed thinking how fast it went by. Thank heavens for pictures and videos.  
We sure love this little gal!

4 comments:

The Isoms said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Annie!! I can't believe she is ONE either!! That means Kaiden is almost one! I have to admit I am a little envious that you will have a sweet newborn in your house in a few months. :-)

Cami and Mitch said...

What a beautiful girl!

April said...

I love her little cute smile with those teeth. :)

Pauline said...

Thank you for skyping that was so fun, next best thing to being there!!! :)
I love her 9 mo pic she looks so big in that pic. She is a doll and I am excited to see you both in a couple of weeks!