"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Miss Carly turns 7!!

These pictures are completely out of order and there are a ton but after 7 years with this girl how could I narrow it down?  I seriously can't believe Carly is seven! I look at her baby pictures and it seems like a lifetime ago.  Makes me a little sad but also very happy at the little person she is growing up to be. 
*She is super sweet and honestly cares about people and how they feel.
*She is very independent and always has been. It's a quality I'm trying not to get aggravated with.
*She is super smart and the top reader in her class.  
*She loves school and everything about it!
*She never wants to miss out on anything.
*She will always try to get in on a conversation and needs to know every single detail about what is being said.
*She loves to do crafty things or anything dealing with making a mess.
*She is a tough little girl but every now and then you can see how much of a tender heart she has.
*She loves loves loves animals, bugs, and reptiles. She was meant to be a farm girl.
*She loves to stay up late at night in her bed coloring or reading.
*She loves to sing and has a really great voice. She gets nervous at the idea of singing in front of large groups though. (that was never the case when she was younger)
*She is getting really good at riding the dirt bike. I'm still not too thrilled about it but I married Chad so I guess I knew what I was getting into.
*She loves a plan or a schedule. She thrives on it actually.
*She is always writing cute little notes to me or Chad or her teacher. Some of them are pretty hilarious!
*She's still not too fond of pulling a loose tooth but it's getting better.
*She is a good big sister. She is still a little rough at times but I know she loves Annie so much! Sam on the other hand, those two are like oil and water. :)

I just can't imagine life without her. She brings a lot of craziness and loud into our family but I am so glad she is mine. She changed my life forever when she came into this world.















2 comments:

Pauline said...

Cute Carly, love her and all her cuteness. Fun to Skype last night.

madhavi said...

Cute family
Beauty Tips