"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Sunday, January 22, 2012

SEVEN!

So, this is not the best picture but A. We don't have many pictures of just us together and B. all our old pictures are on our old laptop which has a virus :(
Today marks the day of our marriage. Seven years have gone by! Even though we aren't together today to celebrate together I am still grateful for Chad and the fact that he is my best friend and husband!
I am extremely grateful for him and for ALL that he does for me and our family.
I am so glad that our paths crossed in life and that we were able to even meet, better yet we will be able to be with each other FOREVER!!

4 comments:

Des said...

You two were definitely meant to be together. Love you guys! Happy Anniversary!

Emma said...

Happy 7 years! love you guys!

Ron said...

Happy anniversary to one of my most favorite couples in the world. Without being preferential over any of the other perfect couples that I have the pleasure of being related to, at least half of the team. I extend my greetings of love and good will with all the blessings that a long winded and opinionated ,full of hot air DAD can give. Love to ya'll

Pauline said...

Well I won't be as long winded as your Dad, but Happy Anniversary, I agree with Des you two were definitely meant to be eternal companions. Love ya both!!!!!!
PS were's Chad?