"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Friday, January 6, 2012

Guesthouse, Sunbeams and 21 weeks!


My Christmas present from Chad was getting our guesthouse painted. He didn't tell me till Christmas day. So, when we got back home from our trip we came home to a much nicer, newer looking guesthouse!

The before picture is the bottom picture, just in case you couldn't tell.:)

(p.s. The couch was only on the porch for a couple hours)

Now all that is needed is a new porch and steps....






Sam's first day in PRIMARY!! I can't believe it! I really don't know when he got so old. He was super excited to go. I am the secretary in primary so it was fun for me to watch him and see how he did. He did awesome. He sat the whole time, sang the songs, and waved to me a couple times. He is one cute little Sunbeam!




21 Weeks



Facts:

*I am SOOOO tired! I think you can tell just looking at my face. I don't know if it's catch up from the Holidays or what but I could seriously sleep all day. It's quite annoying to be tired constantly. I suppose this is just the beginning though.

*I have been feeling Baby move like crazy!

*I'm still not used to calling "Baby" a girl. I thought for sure we were having another boy.

*Still thinking of girl names. We have a list, now we just need to narrow it down to one.

*I have been feeling pretty great, other than the whole tired crap :)

*I am super excited for a girl. I find myself browsing Etsy for all the cute girl things out there to buy.

*I am even more excited to be able to pull out Carly's old clothes to use again!

*I am so glad that Carly is going to have a sister! I love my sister's so I'm glad she is going to have one!

*I don't have any cravings, other than when it's time to eat, then I feel like I could eat a whole cow!

*It still seems unreal that I'm pregnant and that in a short matter of months we'll have a new little one on our hands but I am so excited!!

2 comments:

Pauline said...

I think that everyone is still catching up on rest from the Holidays. It was a great Christmas. Sam has gotten so big he looks like a little man. I didn't know you were Sec when did that happen? And I love the guesthouse, it looks great.

Emma said...

What a nice Christmas present! You look great, exhausted but great! If I lived closer I would come watch your kids so you could sleep...