"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Monday, October 10, 2011

Big news......

Rain!

It rained for most the day on last Sunday. Chad got creative and attatched our big umberella to the kids "4 wheeler." The kids had so much fun driving around in the rain but not getting wet.



My Offspring

#1



#2

.

.

.

.
and


#3






Can you believe it?! I sure can't! Two years of trying and waiting it finally happened. Our third little McLane is finally on his/her way! I'm not sure if I can say it was planned or unexpected. It was a little bit of both.

*I was anxious to visit the doctor. After two years of trying I was convinced something was wrong (I think every pregnant woman has those feelings though)

*As of today I am 9 weeks along. Baby looked great and the heartbeat sounded awesome. I've seen the little "gummy Bear" but it still doesn't feel real. Although, the sickness is making it feel all too real.

*I am so excited. (a little in shock)
*Coming May 14th (roughly) Which puts it right smack in the middle of our other two May babies.


*Next step, adding onto our house.....

15 comments:

daniellejackson said...

Yay Yay Yay!!!! I'm so happy for you! Are you going to find out the gender?

Danette said...

Thanks! I'm not sure yet if we'll find out what it is. :)

Pauline said...

I love the pic of all three of them. And I really look at this wonderful thing as a Tender Mercy from our Father in Heaven He sent you that cute little peanut in the mist of the not so fun thing that Des is going through. If you count back 9 weeks it is the same week Des found out she had cancer. So that is how I look at it and I am grateful that you desire became a reality. Love you

Kristi said...

Love it! I was dying at the rain pic, that's so Chad. Congrats again to you both, so glad you were able to hear the heart beat, that's such a big moment in pregnancy, like a first real mark in the journey. We are SO excited for you guys. Love you!

Mike and Melissa Farr said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you and your cute little family!

Emma said...

Congrats again! We are so, so happy for you guys! Two years is such a long time but I bet you are better for it. This little one is going to be so loved!

I hope you get feeling a little better!

Josh & Leslie Warner said...

I am so happy for you!

wackyjackie said...

Yay!! Congrats!!

Jackie said...

Congrats Danette! Hope all goes well

Lacey said...

Oh my gosh! I literally gasped! I'm so excited for your family! This is such great news. Would it be weird for me to say that it made my day??? Yay!

Kelcey said...

Congrats! We are So happy and excited for you!!:)

Ashlie Dalton said...

congrats danette! that's really exciting. and i know what you mean about thinking there's something wrong if you don't get pregnant for awhile, it took 5 mos for cole and i was even sure there was something wrong with me. :)

Peyton and Jayce said...

I am so happy for you!!!

Unknown said...

Love your post! Hooray, hooray!

Cristina said...

Hooray!!!!!! We're so excited for you!!!!