"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Friday, September 12, 2008

4 Months old!


Before we loose power and Internet service I thought I should post today that Sam is 4 months old! Time flies! He is such a smiley baby! He loves to have attention on him and he'll reward you with a great big toothless smile! He laughs a ton! He'll even start to giggle when I'm changing his clothes. He must be very ticklish. It's so cute! He doesn't fuss much anymore except when he's hungry or really tired! He loves to be sitting up so he can watch his crazy sister run all over the house! We sure love him!

5 comments:

Pauline said...

He is so cute I can't stand it I can't wait to see you guys.

Emma said...

Oh my goodness what a cute little guy! I can't believe how much older he's looking!

Good luck in the storm! We are hoping and praying you guys stay safe and sound!!! Update us when you can!!

The Isoms said...

AHHH I want to squeeze him! Not fair I can't see you guys until NOVEMBER!
Hunker down! Stay safe!

Kirk and Joan said...

What a cute boy. It's a fun age.
Be careful. Hurricane Ike isn't acting so nice. Hopefully everything will be fine at your home. Fill us in when the power comes back on.

Des said...

We are thinking of you guys. Hope all is still going well and you get your power back soon. Love ya!