"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Monday, August 25, 2008

Really?!?

This is what I get for browsing hrough clearance items on babiesrus.com. It's called a Weeblock-Jock. It's suppose to catch the pee during diaper changes. Can I just say that I don't think i'd use this even if it was free.

6 comments:

Emma said...

what the CRAP! Who thinks of these things as functional?

Pauline said...

I have to agree there that is the weirdest thing I think I have seen yet. Poor little guys

Elisa said...

I'm Elisa Edwards (Kristen Lotz's sister and Brittany's good friend) and I just had to make a comment! That cracks me up! Are they disposable, because I would hate having to wash, reuse, and store that thing! I totally agree with you! Too funny!

Ashley & Kevin said...

That is the funniest thing I have ever seen! I dont' think I would use it either. I tried the pee-pee-tee-pees with Brok & it wasn't the best thing, it leaked all over.

Shellie said...

Contrary to popular belief this thing really works!!! I just had a little boy and I've had to use mine more then once! LOL! It actually does catch the pee pee and all you have to do is toss it in the wash. My husband wont change a diaper without it now in fear that Caynen (my little boy) might pee all over everything!!! LOL!!

The Isoms said...

Okay really? Why would want to take the time to put that on!