"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Monday, April 14, 2008

New couch!

This is our newest purchase! We finally don't have a big empty den anymore! We got it on Saturday. It still looks kind of funny to me because I'm used to seeing a big open room. Eventually we want to get a big area rug and two chairs to help fill in the rest of the space, but we need to take it one thing at a time :)

9 comments:

Lacey said...

Cool! I like it a lot.

Pauline said...

I really like that, how does Carly like it taking up her big dance floor?

Shellie said...

I love it! That is such a cute style! That would look great in my entry room oh never mind there's a pool table in the way:(

The Isoms said...

I love it! I love style and colors! It looks great in that room. Do you have it up against the banister...I couldn't tell in the picture.

Cami and Mitch said...

Love it! Want it! :)

April said...

The furniture looks nice. We will come over and eat ice cream on it with the Ure boys.....
Dad and April

Dave and Natasha said...

Very cute! It's always fun to get to redecorate!

daniellejackson said...

Love your couch! That is crazy you and Steve have the same birthday! Now I'm going to remember yours a lot easier ;)

Transplante de Cabelo said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Transplante de Cabelo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://transplante-de-cabelo.blogspot.com. A hug.