"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Friday, April 18, 2008



I thought I would make an attempt to post some of my digital scrapbook pages that I am highly addicted to doing!

4 comments:

Pauline said...

They look so good you will have to show me how to do that when I come then maybe I can get some pic taken care of.

Chris and Jenna said...

Very cute pages! Isn't digital scrapbooking the best?

Dave and Natasha said...

Cute pages! I really need to do some of my own, but then I would have to sit at my computer and do them instead of being on my laptop... so I haven't done any lately!

I was just noticing your ticker and I can't believe you will be 37 weeks tomorrow!!! If I were that far I would be putting myself into labor right now! That's what I am shooting for, so if I get that far I will be very happy! Can we trade places?! You wouldn't mind being pregnant for another 12 or 13 weeks would you?! LOL!

Danette said...

Ha ha...ya know...I would laugh at that Tasha, but for some reason I just can't muster it up. Maybe it's because there is a head pushing into my bladder and feet pushing into my ribs!! :)