"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Monday, April 28, 2008

Helping Daddy

I took this videa a while ago. Carly held chad's hand practically the whole time he was mowing the lawn. She does some funny things sometimes! It was almost her bedtime, that is why she was in her p.j's.

And by the way....can I just say I am so excited to say that I have only two weeks left to be big and fat and until I can hold my little baby!! I am so ready!

5 comments:

Dave and Natasha said...

That's funny that she was holding his hand the whole time! Aaralyn would never do that! She is scared of loud noises! She will watch Dave mow the lawn, but only from inside the back door with the door closed! She also is scared of the vacuum! One day it was sitting in the hallway and she must have bumped the button because it turned on and I heard her cry. I thought that Dave had done it, but he was outside and I was in the other room. She was scared to death! I don't know where she got this from!

Dave and Natasha said...

Oh, and I am so jealous that you only have 2 more weeks! I've been wanting to ask, why are they inducing you 9 days before your actual due date? Did you have to be induced last time? I sure don't need to be induced! I need things that stop me, not start me! We'll see if these shots have been doing that, at my ultrasound today, hopefully they have stopped me from dialating!

Danette said...

They have me on blood thinners right now. So they want to plan it so i'm not on the blood thinners and go into labor.

Emma said...

Hello look at the green lawn, so beautiful!
And what a cute little pair they make, cute video indeed.

Pauline said...

That is great Daddy's little helper. She looks cute in her little PJ's