"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Thursday, November 29, 2007

"Ta da!"

So...I came downstairs the other morning and this is how I found our little monkey. I think she was hungry, what do you think?

8 comments:

Pauline said...

She is a monkey and yes she looks like she is starving to death you better feed that little monkey. We love you guys can't wait to see ya

Dave and Natasha said...

I agree with your mom, she is a monkey! Aaralyn will climb up on her highchair when the table is off, but not when it's on like that! You better watch out, now she knows that she can get whatever or wherever she wants by climbing!

Emma said...

Was she already in her high chair or did she climb up...holy smokes that is crazy!!

So how are you feeling? How far along are you? Let's see some belly pics!

Shellie said...

I'm sure my mom can tell you some horror stories about what Kenny used to climb on!! Ask her about the McDonald's story!! (he was 3 and climbed on the roof of McDonald's with Mike!)

Danette said...

Emma- She climbed all the way up by herself! I am around 14 weeks (i think) i always loose count. As far as belly pics, maybe when I start looking like i'm pregnant instead of just chubby then I'll post some :)

Emma said...

Wow, pregnancy goes by so quick when your not the one pregnant! I hate the stage of looking chubby and not prego. So 14 weeks.. you'll be able to find out what you are having soon then!

Emma said...

PS- I love your new layout, it's so beautiful. I miss the mountians so much... does TX have mountians?

Danette said...

nope, no mountains here! Just trees.