"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Salt Lake City


On November 2, Carly and I made a trip to Salt Lake for my Grandpa's 80th Birthday. It was really fun and I got to see a lot of family that I haven't been able to see in a while. I was able to stay for a whole week. Just enough for Mark and Desirae to get sick of us at their house :) It was fun to be in Salt Lake again and to have nice COOL weather! I loved it! The pictures above are just some things that we did while we were there. Carly was such a good girl and loved being around all the kids. She followed Josh (my nephew) around everywhere just saying his name. It was pretty funny!

3 comments:

Pauline said...

It is good to see that Abbie took over Chads place in pulling Carly on the blanket I am sure Carly was missing that. Cute Kids

Des said...

We miss you guys! I miss getting those big Carly hugs in the morning. It was so much fun to have you guys here. We will have to do it again.

The Isoms said...

It was a fun little vacation! I need that picture of Batmean..oops batman! Really that was an honest mistake...funny!