"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Kitchen Table

I'm finally posting a picture of our kitchen table. We got it right after we moved in but I just never posted a picture and Brittany reminded me that I hadn't so here it is!

6 comments:

Des said...

Cute table. I love it.

Dave and Natasha said...

Very cute! I wish I had bought a bigger table last year when we got ours.

Pauline said...

I really like that it goes great in you kitchen I haven't seen the dark wood with the white before. How many leaves does it have?
Love ya

Danette said...

It has one leaf.

The Isoms said...

Love the table...way cute! Can't wait to sit at it!

Emma said...

That is a really nice table. I wanted the same thing but in black instead of white...Kevin chose something totally different. We'll go together next time we buy a table!