"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Monday, October 22, 2007

Tagged

I think I did this a long time ago but here goes again...

Rules- Each player lists 6 habits/facts about them, then when they are done they tag 6 of their friends.
1. I'll start with the most obvious one. I am deathly afraid of bugs. I will purposely go a different route just so I don' have to pass by them if they're in the house. I can handle snakes, but bugs are a no go.

2. I love the taste of Vinegar and lemon Juice (not together) I will use plain vinegar on a salad and will drink a cup of Lemon Juice and water. I have no idea where this came from but it just what my taste buds like.

3. This is a disgusting one but I have always wanted to dissect a human body. When I was in middle school I wanted to job shadow a mortician. I am just so fascinated with the human body and how it all works. It's an amazing thing. Last year we went to see the exhibit Body Worlds (www.bodyworlds.com) when it was here in Houston and I would've stayed there for hours. It was amazing.

4. One time I made some brownies and I ate almost the whole pan in one day.

5. I hate belly buttons. The worst was when I was big and prego and the thing wouldn't stop poking out. YUK!

6. I can't stand Arnold Swarchenegger and Sylvester Stalone.

I now tag: Natasha, Desirae, Brittany, Cami, Sharise, Mom

2 comments:

Dave and Natasha said...

That's so funny how you hate belly buttons! I loved my pregnant belly button... actually I didn't really have one, it was just flat. It never poked out. And as for the brownies, when I make cookies or cake, they don't last very long because I eat them all. Dave's not so much for sweets, but I am!!!

Emma said...

We went to Body Worlds last year too & I loved it! I thought it was going to make me sick but it was SO cool!

One time I made some brownines and I ACTUALLY ate the whole pan in one day.

Arnold Swarchenegger and Sylvester Stalone bother me too, hence the reason I haven't ever seen any of their movies.