"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Hair Cut!!

Before

After
They aren't very cute pictures but they give you the idea.
I've been debating back and forth whether or not to cut my hair. I finally decided to and I did it yesterday. I took a chance and went to a place I found on the interent. I actaully really liked them.

5 comments:

Dave and Natasha said...

Cute hair! I am getting sick of my length, I wish it would just be long. Then if it was, I'd probably change my mind and cut it. Glad you found someone you liked!

Emma said...

Um... hello we have the same hair cut! It looks very cute! See you tomorrow!!

Pauline said...

Your hair looks cute. You and Emma look like twinzers. Have fun with Emma, Kevin and Andrina. Hope you are not sick at all for the next week so you can enjoy yourself

Anonymous said...

Looks very cute! Can't wait to see you next week!

Shellie said...

Cute hair cut!!! Good choice!