"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Lady

Don't worry, this is not because I'm prego. I've been looking for the past couple months casually for a beagle or a cocker spanial. There are a ton of shelters around here but I wasn't having any lucky finding any. The other day we were driving home from getting some dinner and we passed these peopl ethat were selling this one and only beagle. She is a lemon beagle. She is 8 weeks old and she is so sweet. A little crazy, like all puppies can be, but sweet. I know you probably think I'm crazy to get a puppy now but it's acutally not bad.

9 comments:

Emma said...

Oh wow she is so pretty! I am impressed with your bravery to get a dog now but I suppose with all the other animals she'll be right at home!
So is Miss Lady coming to see us next week too?

Shellie said...

Oh Lady!! How cute!!!

Pauline said...

All I can say is that your dad is going to be jealous.
she sure is cute how is skipper and the cats with her?

Danette said...

Emma- We're still debating that.
Mom- Skipper loves her, they chase each other all over the house. It's nice that they entertain eachother. The cats are outside all the time. They don't even know we got a new dog. Carly loves her, all though she gets attacked by Lady.

Emma said...

Well I say bring her... I know Andrina would love it! Either way we're good, I can't wait!!

Dave and Natasha said...

Oh, cute puppy. We have been looking to get another dog too... but not another Jack Russell. We love Penny, but I really have wanted a Great Dane, and after Dave has researched them on the internet, he really wants one too! Maybe we'll get one in the next couple months... it might be from a rescue place in California, so we might decide to get a little bit older dog that's already trained, I don't know yet.

The Isoms said...

Lady is so cute! She is going to be big when I make it to TX next year! I love her coloring..very pretty!

Des said...

Mark is jealous. He really likes beagles, but we have our one and only crazy dog. She's very cute!

Chris and Jenna said...

What a cute puppy! I love puppies, I just hate that they get big.