"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Out of Curiosity...

This is for anyone. If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation where would it be and why??

7 comments:

Heidi and Caleb Sims said...

If I could go anywhere on vacation I would go to Milaca, MN! Why? cuz one day we will have our summer home there and we want more time with family.

The Isoms said...

"Ommmm" lol, that is a hard question because there are many places I want to go... Europe, Hawaiian Islands, Australia, i could go on and on!

Emma said...

Oh this is a question that will never have just one answer!
I've heard New Zealand and Australia are beautiful any time of the year. Canada is breathtaking. Any tropical destination would be nice.
Had I but world enough, and time...and money

But to keep things in the states..
I love Nauvoo in the Spring, beautiful. I want to go to Massachusetts in the fall to see the leaves change. Summers in Washington and Oregon are always beautiful. Winter in Minnesota.. ha ha!! jk

Why do you ask? Are you planning yet another vacay? If so then I am with Heidi. Milaca, MN is beautiful this time of year and the people are so wonderful! :)

Pauline said...

Need you ask where your mother would go? Besides Hawaii I would also like to go to new Zealand and Australia. I hear they are beautiful and I am sure they have wonderful beaches there I could lounge around on.

Chris and Jenna said...

I would have to say either Greece or Rome. I would love to be able to see all the art and things they have there. If only I was rich...

Des said...

Mark and I are hoping to go to China someday. I desperately need to go back to Hawaii too!

Kirk and Joan said...

I'd go to Hawaii - because my grandsons are there! In another 18 months I'll choose Bejiing, China, since that's where Mike & Bri & kids will be heading next.