"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I'm back!

I can't believe how disconeccted I felt without the internet for a week! It's kind of sad! Oh well. Well, we are now all moved into our new home and I love it! Now my problem is trying to figure out where I want to put everything. Carly took a couple days to get used to it. I can now leave her sight without her freaking out, which is nice. She loves playing on the stairs of course. All of the downstairs is the laminate wood flooring and it's pretty funny to watch Skipper chase a ball, he can't stop very well so he just slides to a stop. I will get pictures on here soon. I just feel like I have so much to do and so little time to do it in.

6 comments:

Emma said...

WHAT? You moved into that home already? You guys waste no time!
How is the house? I'm sure you're loving that it's all yours! Poor little Carly, I'm glad she is on the up swing!!
So now I need you new address, and did your phone # stay the same cause we need to talk about this fall! Yay!

Crystal said...

So excited for you! I still can't get over the amazing house you got for your money!!! Super jealous.

Danette said...

yes, our phone number is still the same. WE didn't really move in quick we just didn't tell anyone until right before we moved in.

Des said...

Well sis, congrats on the house. I remember having to try and decide where to put everything and it is no easy task! But I am sorry to tell you that the time issue only gets worse! I have discovered that this summer as we have been trying to finish our basement with 4 kids running around! I feel like my house has not been truly clean for months because I have not had time for anything! But oh well, such is life, right?

Dave and Natasha said...

Yeah, I can't wait for pictures!

Cami and Mitch said...

Danette-I am way excited for you and your new house. It looks awesome. I wish we lived closer so I could come visit. Congrats!