"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

30 weeks!


I've made it. The final stretch! (literally) It seems like it's taken forever to get to this point but again, like everything else in life I will blink and it will be over. 
*I've been feeling pretty decent most of the time. I have really been going through the nesting phase.  Some days are worse than others. I am getting a lot done which I am glad about but it seems like I'm never satisfied with the way my house is organized. 
*I have heartburn pretty much 24/7. It doesn't matter what kind of food I eat. 
*Baby boy likes to move but I'm okay with that, even when I get jabbed in places that don't feel so great. It helps me know that he's OK.
*Still don't have a name for this little dude. I'm not stressed about it though. 
*I can't stand for long periods of time or I feel like my legs will give out on me.
*I have all the baby clothes ready and put away. I've had to use major self control at times when walking by the baby section at Target. Curse Target for selling such adorable baby clothes!
*Sleeping at night is 50/50. One night I'll sleep great and the next night I'll toss and turn.
*I haven't had much of an appetite lately, I think the hot weather mixed with the lack of stomach space is the reason.
*I'm just really ready for this baby boy to be here. Not so sure how Annie will deal with it, I'm kind of nervous about that. She's my partner during the day for the next two months, it'll be a shock when we throw a new baby into the mix. Unfortunately she has already been reverting back to her "waahhh-nnie" stage which is throwing me for a loop. But, like everything, we will get through this phase and onto the next. 

3 comments:

Marci said...

awww you look so cute!!! im sure you dont feel that way but you really do "pregnancy" great :) i have heart burn every single pregnancy, the thing i found this last time that worked great for me is the zantac it was a super duper life saver!!

Pauline said...

Cute baby belly, are you needing some help on some names, we can put some names in a hat and see what comes of it! I can look some up on our family tree. :) Little Miss Annie Wanie, she needs grandma there to help out!!!

April said...

I still can't get over the fact that this will make #4! Can't wait to meet the next little man in family.