"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

35 weeks

Not much has been going on around here, thus my lack of posts. Yesterday was Columbus day so the kids were out of school. I caught this moment last night and I just had to get a picture. It doesn't happen very often where all of my kids are sitting still, even with a movie going. 

Every now and then I'll catch Annie sitting by her bucket of books flipping through the pages. I love it so much! She loves books!

35 weeks!!
I can't believe I'm here at this point. I am definitely feeling pregnant, night and day.  
Sleep doesn't come easy and it doesn't last long. It takes forever to fall asleep and then it seems like I wake up constantly throughout the night. 
This child loves to move in the evening. It can be quite painful and when he kicks sometimes it'll make my whole body move. 
Heartburn is off and on. It usually hits me the second I wake up and then fades throughout the day.
Still no name for this little guy. I'm still not to worried, I'm sure something will come up.
I'm really really hoping I'll have this baby early, not too early, just a couple days, that's all I'm asking.
I'm getting limited on maternity clothes that still fit me well. 
 I spend most of my days chasing after Annie and trying to keep up with cleaning my house. But it seems like with just that I get way exhausted. 
I just can't wait for this little one to make his debut. 

3 comments:

Des said...

We can't wait either!! Love you!

April said...

Flew by so fast...Well, at least I think it has. Ha. Can't wait to meet the little guy.

Pauline said...

We can't wait to meet the little man. Less than a month and we will be there!!!!!