"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Another little peanut...


Here's the newest little peanut
Due November 20, 2013 (not MAY!)
*We had planned on this one just not this soon! 
*I am 10 weeks today (wishing I was 14)
*The sickness has been....terrible....if you want to know the truth. It seems to have gotten worse with each pregnancy.  I just hope the yuckiness eases off a bit after the first trimester like all the others. Seriously, you name the pregnancy symptom, I've probably got it! I think this baby is just making sure it'll stay the baby of our family.
*My go to foods right now seem to be watermelon, cinnamon toast, ice cold water, lime Popsicles, chicken noodle soup from Chick-Fil-A, and baked potato (not all together of course!)  Everything else usually sounds disgusting, which can be really annoying when I am starving and watermelon isn't cutting it!
*We broke the news to the kids and they are excited. Carly thinks it's a girl, Sam thinks it's a boy.
*By 9:00 at night I'm so ready for bed.
*Shout out to my hubby, he's been a trooper through all this and really stepped it up. He's been awesome at being both parents when all I want to do is be a lump on the couch. He's really great at bringing dinner home as well :)
*I know I should enjoy every last moment of this pregnancy but at this point in the game I'm really wishing it was November!

7 comments:

Des said...

Hang in there. This too shall pass. So excited for you! :)

daniellejackson said...

Congrats Danette! Sorry you're not feeling well. That's a great ultrasound picture, it's actually cute :-)

Pauline said...

Sorry you are so sick, that is just the worst feeling that is one thing I do remember well is that yucky morining sickness or all day sickness. I hope the time goses fast for you another 4 weeks and it will be at a good point in your pregnancy. Love ya wish I could be there to help Chad out so you can be a lump on the couch!!!! Love ya!!

Pauline said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Love it! You are a trooper! And so close to the second trimester...you'll be super woman again in no time.

Unknown said...

Love it! You are a trooper! And so close to the second trimester...you'll be super woman again in no time.

Emma said...

YAY for another McLane Baby!
I hope you begin to feel better, being sick when pregnant is all I know, hopefully it ends & you can enjoy this!