"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Friday, June 29, 2012

Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park

This past week we spent a couple days at a cute little campground. 
It's not too far from our house, we had never heard of it until recently. So, we packed up our kids and met Chad's family there.
It is such a cute place and we found out they are even expanding so I'm sure we'll be going there in the future as well. 
The kids had so much fun! They were so excited to see Yogi bear. I'm so grateful for Chad who entertained the older kids while Annie kept me busy in our little cabin. Like I said, we'll be going there again when Annie will actually let me do some of the fun things there.
I wish I would've taken a picture of our cabin, it was really cute. The kids had a little loft area that they slept in, they thought it was so fun!
Next time we go it will definitely be in the spring or fall. This 100 degree weather is just not fun to be outside in. (unless your swimming)







I guess we kept the kids too busy during the day.  While we were driving to a museum all THREE kids fell asleep in the car. Yes, I said THREE. I couldn't believe it myself. It was a little bit of heaven right there in our truck.

2 comments:

Des said...

How fun! I love discovering new, fun places.

Pauline said...

That looks like a lot of fun, I can't believe even Carly is zonked out, that is not a common event.