"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Below are pictures I took for Chad for a father's day gift.  It was very difficult and took a lot of bribery to get some decent ones.  Although, there is no bribing Annie. It was just pure luck that she didn't cry the whole time.  I even caught a smile, although she was smiling at Sam and not at me.


 She really does love her dad.


June 16
 Miss Carly finally got her ears pierced.  Chad took her on a daddy-daughter date for lunch and then on to get her ears pierced. She tried to chicken out at the last minute.  She came home and was so excited to show them off!

 June 1
Annie's first real bath! It's always so nice when you can actually bathe a baby instead of just wiping them down with a wet rag.  (especially when you have babies that spit up a TON!) She actually really loved it. Didn't cry one bit.  I may just keep her in a bath all day!

 Out of order, these should be up by the top pictures.

 These were taken around the same time Annie turned 1 month old! It sure flew by.  The days felt long at times, but the month flew by! Some facts about Annie at one month:
*She likes to cry.
* She is starting to smile a lot! She pretty much smiles every time she sees Carly. (that is of course, if she isn't crying)
*She is a great night time sleeper. (which I am really grateful for)
*She loves to be wrapped up. I can't really get her to sleep unless she is wrapped up.
*She would eat all day long if I let her.
*She spits up all the time. (all my babies did) With her it seems painful though. We're headed to the doctor tomorrow to see what they say about it.
*She is always trying to sit up.  I'm afraid that is a sign that she'll be just like her siblings. Crazy and wild and ready for action.
*She loves to sleep cuddled up on my chest.
*Although she is my most fussy baby I am so grateful that she is finally here in our family.  I know that these phases don't last and hopefully soon we'll be seeing a happier side of Miss Annie.



4 comments:

Des said...

Poor little girlie. I hope the doctor can figure out something to make her feel better. She needs a big hug and kiss from Aunt Des. :)

Pauline said...

I know the poor little thing, I felt so bad and helpless when I was there. But that day I held her for 2 1/2 hours while she sleep was great. So excited that Carly got her ears pierced, bet she is lovin it. And I love those cute pics for their daddy.

Peyton and Jayce said...

You family is just so adorable! Sorry that little annie is so fussy. Mylecon or gas drops really helped my fussy babies- of course that was years ago so hopefully there is something better now!

Peyton and Jayce said...
This comment has been removed by the author.