"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Happy 28!

Chad's birthday was on Sunday.


28 years old!


Obviously we didn't do much since his birthday was on Sunday but we did have dinner (which was not so yummy) and I made Chad's favorite cake.


-boxed yellow cake with store bought chocolate frosting-


I must say, I didn't complain, it was an easy cake to make :)


Carly and I decorated the living room after church while Sam and Chad watched a movie and napped in the bedroom. Carly was so excited to be decorating for Daddy's birthday.


I think he had a great birthday and I'm sure glad that he was born!


***


Baby news


-I've been feeling much better recently. Still have moments of yuckiness but mostly just tired.


-I think I've been feeling baby move. It's been four years since I was last pregnant but I'm pretty sure it's the baby and not just gas :)


-Now that I think I've been feeling the baby move I've been obsessed with it. I find myself concentrating so hard sometimes to see if I can feel it.


-found out I probably won't have to take blood thinners (the dreaded shots) this pregnancy. We'll just keep an eye open for any issues. I'll most likely take blood thinners after delivery though.
-Probably won't find out what gender the baby is till January. I've toyed with the idea of not finding out at all but that probably won't happen.


4 comments:

Pauline said...

Happy Birthday to Chad :) It would be nice if you did not have to give yourself shots.

Pauline said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emma said...

Happy Birthday, Chad!

I am glad to hear you are feeling better with baby dancing in your belly!

Cami and Mitch said...

I always consider not finding out too, but quickly change my mind. I am excited to hear what you're having!