"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Facts.

*This is a terrible picture. It's the best I could do with self-timer.

*I have really bad posture apparently.

*I wear sweat pants probably every day.
* I hit 14 weeks as of yesterday. (wishing I was 40 weeks)
* I should not clean out the fridge while 14 weeks pregnant. Way too many nasty smells for my nose to handle.
*I'm showing mostly because I'm bloated, unfortunately. TMI?
*You know I'm having a "good" day when I took the time to shower AND dry my hair.
* I wish I could sleep ALL THE TIME. The truth, I probably could sleep ALL THE TIME.
* The thought of cooking dinner about kills me every day.
*I almost puke every time I brush my teeth.
* I complain too much.
* I am excited for this baby!

7 comments:

daniellejackson said...

Haha!! That sounds exactly how my pregnancy was! Hopefully that bad stuff will all go away soon!! You look cute!

Des said...

Wow- you know about 6 of those things we have in common.
I wear sweat pants almost every day. If I have preschool I will put on levis for preschool and then change back into sweat pants for the rest of the day. I look bloated on most days as well, but I don't have a cute little peanut floating around in my tummy. I can't clean out my fridge or take out the garbage because of the smell. Maybe you should just shave your head like me and then you won't have to worry about the whole drying your hair annoyance. ;) That has cut down on a lot of time for me. I am glad you are excited for your baby. All of the discomfort will be worth it when you get to snuggle with that little one. I am excited for your baby too. Because by the time he/she gets here, I will
a) be done with chemo
b) be done with radiation
c) on my way to being done with surgery and on to the road of recovery. YAY!
Love you sis!

Des said...

PS. You do look cute. :)

Pauline said...

LOVE the cute baby bump, and It stinks that we have to feel that way to get those little cuties here. I do remember that feeling. So heres my facts
1. Daugther #1 tired, nauseous and has Chemo brain.
2. Daughter #2 tired, _________and has________brain.
3. Daughter #3 tired, nauseous and has prego brain.
4.Daughter #4 twitterpated
So where does it leave this MOM? HELP!!!!!!!

Des said...

LOL- that was funny Mom. :)

Emma said...

It's fun how I look more pregnant then you do & I am indeed not pregnant... I hope you get some energy back! Although you are sick & I do not want to be in your place at all, I am excited for you!


Ha! Pauline I'd love to know the blank spaces of #2 & I need the details of #4!

Peyton and Jayce said...

You look beautiful! I am so happy for your family!