"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Friday, August 19, 2011

Carly and Nanny



4 comments:

Pauline said...

Nanny is so cute and I love my grandchild/goat Miss Carly Q she is so funny I'm not sure I would want to butt heads with a goat, she has no fear. :-)

Des said...

I loved that- totally made my day and it was a pretty crappy day. :/ Thanks for the phone call earlier. Love you guys!

Emma said...

I've probably watched this more then I should admit to but I love it!

Carly is one tough chick!

Kristi said...

I LOVE this! I'm glad I got to see it here since we didn't get that while we were there. Carly is great. I love that girl!