"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Friday, April 23, 2010

The Zoo

So, I don't know what it is about our luck but we always choose the worst days to go places. We got to the zoo only to see a ton of school buses pulling in. Of all the days we chose a school day! It actually turned out to be not as bad as what I thought. Carly and Sam didn't really notice the crowd. I think they enjoyed it. Carly liked the giraffes and the orangutans. Sam just liked being outside I think. It was a fun day!



Taking a cotton candy break.


After to zoo it was still pretty warm out so we decided to let the kids play around in the water. It's times like this when I really miss our pool! :(



7 comments:

Pauline said...

Sounds like a fun day and I need your warm weather ours turned of cold again I really want our So. UT sun to come and stay not disappear after a few days of teasing us. Oh well glad you guys had a fun day.

Pauline said...

Carly suit is very cute. I like it.

wheaties said...

we will miss ur pool too very soon! :(

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
*ShaRisE* said...

Thats mine and moms way of communication..over Facebook and blog.. didnt you know... hahah and the "plig key" i found on he ground at the park! so i took it haha! But cute pics miss you guys!

Pauline said...

Well you see Danette when Sharise is home I am usually in bed (talking late at night) So when I am up she is in bed and I am off doing things and then I get home and she is gone playing or working so you see that is why blogs are good along with facebook I can keep in touch with my kids. At home or far away. :)

Emma said...

we always end up at places like that when all the schools are there too.. so frustrating!

and i love you hair. you're one hot little mama.