"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Some views of the new place

I am loving our new place! The kids are doing great too! I've taken a couple pictures, don't mind the messes :) It's still a little strange to be in an all new house in a whole new area but I am really liking it and I LOVE how quiet it is here at night!
The kids enjoying the backyard, we've got a lot of pruning to do!
Some different views of our living area. It's strange to have an open floorplan, strange...but really nice!

Two different views of the kitchen.


Here is a picture of Carly's room. I have lots of cute ideas for her room (including a new bedspread! She went from a toddler bed to a queen sized bed and she's LOVING it!) She also LOVES her new room and will play in there most the day, it is quite nice for me! Sam's room is pretty much the same just a little smaller and the walls are white. Our room is a mess still, thus the reason I have no picture of it on here :)



4 comments:

Des said...

So cute! I love it! I'm glad you're happy there. I will have to plan a trip to come and see it in person.:)

Emma said...

I think a trip to Tx sounds like a good idea too!

Your new home looks good, you have more things hung on your walls then I did after living here for two years.. you're good girl!

daniellejackson said...

Your place looks great! So much space! I'm sure your kids love it!

The Isoms said...

Love it! Only wish I could see it in real life!!