"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Fun stuff

The other night for Family Night chad decided to whip up some cookies with the kids and of course they didn't argue. They had fun helping/watching/eating!

I've been in such a festive/craft mood lately I've been dying to make something. I got THIS and THIS idea from a website (one of my many craft idea websites!) It was actually quite easy to make. Ulitmately I like the one's from the craft website better but I'm pretty happy with the way my turned out. I ended up putting my felt circles tighter together which caused me to use more felt than needed. I still need to make one more topiary and then I'll be done (with this project)

6 comments:

Natasha Wheatley said...

Those came out super cute! I'm jealous! Great job! :)

Unknown said...

Cute, I wish I was that talented.

Des said...

You are addicted, admit it. :)

Pauline said...

I love the heart I need the pattern to that can you send me the website. They are cute you are a busy girl.

Dave and Natasha said...

Cute! I was totally making a red felt heart wreath today, but not exactly that same style. I need to go back and get another yard or two of felt to finish it because it took SO much! I don't know if yours would be easier or the one I'm making. I don't think I would enjoy cutting out all those circles, but mine isn't too much different! I'll post a pic of mine when I get it done.

Emma said...

i have so much red felt to use up, this will do it!!
very cute and festive!