"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Thursday, May 28, 2009

I had to get a picture of this cute little dress that my friend made for Carly for her birthday. Carly loves to wear her "Dora dress."
We took it easy on Memorial day and hung around our house and swam. It was nice to enjoy the nice weather and the pool. Our friends came over to enjoy it with us.

A flower we picked from our magnolia tree. The kids thought it was pretty fun to play with. Sam wanted to eat it.


5 comments:

Dave and Natasha said...

Wow, that's a huge flower! That first picture I thought that it was two girls in the same dress, I was confused until I looked closer and realized it was two pictures next to each other!

Pauline said...

Love the dress it is cute swimming pics look fun and I love the magnolia tree they are so pretty when they are out in bloom

Des said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Des said...

Sorry, I had to delete a comment, my computer is retarded. Anyway, that dress is so cute. I'll bet she never wants to take it off! That flower is the biggest flower I've ever seen! That's amazing! Aah, your pool, I want to go there. . .

Peyton and Jayce said...

THats the biggest flower I have ever seen! WOW!