"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Monday, April 27, 2009

walking

Here is are Mr. Sam, walking around all over the place! I still can't believe it either but he loves it and he is actually much happier! He has been watching Carly too long and he finally wanted to get in on the walking action. He is getting better and faster every day. I don't know if I'm quite ready for it but I guess I'm going to have to be ready!
We spend the evening out at Chad's parents house last night. The kids had fun exploring as always and Chad and I enjoyed the hammock!

5 comments:

Pauline said...

What happened to Carly's face it looks like it hurt :( Cant wait to see you tomorrow.

Stephanie said...

awww. They grow up waaaaay too fast. :(

Peyton and Jayce said...

I love little ones at that age! Enjoy him!

The Isoms said...

Yay! Can't wait to see him! What did Carly do???
The hammock looks very relaxing... although right now I don't think I'd be able to get out of it.

Emma said...

Ahh I love these pictures! Little Sam is such a cutie, I can't believe he is walking!