"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Friday, December 19, 2008

sleep

Last night I went to bed around 10:45ish and didn't open my eyes until 6:00 this morning. That hasn't happened in 7 months! No babies crying, no headache, no snoring from my husband. Just a long night of blissful slumber! I am in a VERY good mood today!

5 comments:

Dave and Natasha said...

How is it that I have two babies and I get a full nights sleep pretty often?! I hope there are more of these nights to come! I think I would be one grumpy mom if I didn't ever get a full nights sleep! I think last night I slept from 10:30 to about 7, and Jack actually woke up kinda early!

The Isoms said...

Sounds great! Is Sam feeling better? I woke up at 5:20 and couldn't go back to sleep :( whats up with that?

Danette said...

Natasha, that is so not fair but you deserve a full nights sleep since you have double duty all day long!! Sam just has never been a very sleeper.
Brittany- That stinks! Sam is somewhat better, he still has a really, really stuffy nose but what's new?

Emma said...

Wow, what a nice Christmas gift from your little man. Hope it goes just as good tonight!!!

Pauline said...

I think his stuffy nose could be the reason that he wakes up so much have you ever thought about changing formula that is how you guys were all the time until I found a formula that you weren't alergic to. Poor little guy it is no fun having a yucky nose.:/