"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Lots of Pictures!

Well, here are a ton of pictures from our 4th of July festivities! We had a bunch of friends and family over for dinner, swimming and fireworks! It was so much fun! Carly LOVED the fireworks and made me very nervous because she wanted to be right in the action! She loved having all her cousins over to play!



Below are pictures I took for Sam's baby book. His first 4th of July!


Here is Carly and Daddy relaxing on 4th of July morning. All in all it was a very good day!

7 comments:

Pauline said...

Looks like you did about the same as we did. Only we went to grandmas swimming. Went to the fireworks in St. George and back to Brittanys for more of our own fireworks. Glad you had a great holiday.

Cami and Mitch said...

That looks fun! I haven't seen Jordan's parents forver, how funny. You are so lucky to have a house with a pool to do things like that. yes, I'm jealous :)

The Isoms said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Wish we could have been there! Can't wait to squeeze that handsome little boy!

Emma said...

What a fun day! I am loving those pictures of Sam, he's so cute!!!

Dave and Natasha said...

I can't believe your little baby is almost 2 months old already! He looks so much older to me after looking at my 4 1/2 pound babies!!! Time goes too quickly, it will make me so sad when our babies aren't little babies anymore!... well, actually that already happened- they are two now! When these babies are two I'll probably be wanting another baby...

Dave and Natasha said...

The pill is called domperidone (I think) and you can look it up under that... I was just looking at some stuff and what info I found seemed the same as what one of the nurses was saying about it. You have to have a prescription for it, but I really think I'm going to ask the NICU doctor about it tomorrow and see if he thinks he would prescribe it for me. I'll let you know more when I find out.

Des said...

What a fun time you guys had! Can't wait to see you again in a couple of weeks.