"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Friday, July 18, 2008


This was a video I took of Carly today while we swam. She is fearless. She used the arm floaties for the first time on the 4th of July and now that is the only way she wants to swim!! She uses them rather well and she loves that she can be so independent! The other day while we swam I had her jump into the pool to me. The first couple times I would catch her but I decided to let her go underwater after that! She loved it! She would jump in and I would help pull her up out of the water. She was getting pretty good at swimming around the pool with just her floaties on (without my help) so I thought I'd let her jump in today without me being there to catch her. She obviously had no problem with it! She is such a little fish, I love it!

4 comments:

Emma said...

How cool is she! I am totally impressed with how brave she is! What a cute little fish!!

Pauline said...

She is so good, that has certainly come natural to her. She has loved the water from day one.

Shellie said...

How old is she again? She swims great!!!

Danette said...

she is two years old.