"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

this is interesting

3 comments:

Pauline said...

Your simpson thing is great that truly looks like Carly with her binky as far as you and Chad Im not so sure.
Your look alikes John Ritter eyes are like chads and the smile is yours. so now you have my two cents
Love ya

Crystal said...

You both got John Ritter!!! Too funny!

Emma said...

Okay so I am pretty sure I have never ever told you this, but now I am! The very first time I met your Dad I thought, "Holy John Ritter!" Does anyone else think that? So I have always thought that so to see BOTH of you had him cracked me up!!