"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Rock-a-bye

Well, I have something to post other than pointless stuff. I finally got Carly to say Rock-a-bye on the video. It is so cute! I had no idea what she was saying for a while until one day we were in her room and she walked over to her rocking chair and said rock-a-bye. I usually sing her (try to sing) her a song before I lay her down and it has the words rock-a-bye in it so I'm guessing that is where she picked it up from.

9 comments:

Pauline said...

That is the cutest video but mom I saw her say more twice with her using sign language that is why she was upset at the end of the video she said more with her hands and didn't get it you will need to pay more attention to the hand signs. She is a doll I want to squeeze her.

sugosugita said...

hey what a cool web page! I like the video, it's so cute. Yes, I say cute these days. Tell chad I said hi!

Adam B

Danette said...

mom- she was doing patty cake, it just looks like more..that is how she claps her hands
Adam- I'll tell chad

Emma said...

The drooling was my favorite part, yummy!
She is so darn cute, I can't wait to finally meet her!

The Isoms said...

Well sorry Danette but I agree with mom her paticake by the chair was perfectly clear, but her saying more twice was VERY clear!! Haha! She is so silly! Love ya!

Dave and Natasha said...

That's funny, she dances like Aaralyn... in circles! How cute!

Kirk and Joan said...

I'm getting frustrated because my computer at home won't play your video. I'll try it at work. I can't believe she's old enough to be talking! By the way, I'm mad that I missed you guys when you were here last time. I haven't seen Carly since she was about 3 months old!

Pauline said...

I have to play this all the time I love how when she takes a bite she has to say yummmm!!!!!

Danette said...

She says that all the time!! Now she says "hot" before she puts anything into her mouth.