"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Monday, September 3, 2007

not really important....

This is very pointless but so cute! I was browsing on the internet getting ideas for Halloween (I know it's still not even close yet) I found so many cute ones!! I love the Carebear one, Carly could be her birthday cake for halloween!



And last....Are you kidding me?? A pimp?? Who would want their child even knowing what a pimp is??




6 comments:

Chris and Jenna said...

Love those costumes! I think my boys are going to be hot dogs. I can't believe some of the costumes they come up with.

Emma said...

I was just thinking bout this today.. what to wear?
My friend dressed her very chubby baby up as the tootsie roll, it was so cute!

Pauline said...

I have a very easy idea for carebear costumes you buy the pj's with feet in them and then you make a little hood out of flannel and you put the ears on the hood and you make which ever carebear in a white circle of felt and pin it to the tummy of the pj's and then when Halloween is over you have a nice winter jammies for her. I think Desirae was a couple of different carebears a few years in a row. It was easy.

The Isoms said...

Wow a pimp...that's one to not think about!! I gave already decided on Halloween for my kids like a couple months ago..yea I don't have much else to think about.

Cami and Mitch said...

We were in the mall the other day and saw that the children's place has the cutest halloween costumes ever! You should go check them out. I love halloween it is such a fun time of the year! By the way, we missed you at Danielle's wedding.

Danette said...

I missed being there!