"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Little Red Dress

Here's Carly's little red dress. She was making funny faces this morning but I could only capture the tail end of it!

4 comments:

Des said...

Ellie has the same dress! I will post a picture on my page. Raylie has a blue one so we took pictures when I was down there last. Carly looks so cute.

Dave and Natasha said...

She is looking so old! I can't believe how much she has grown. When I see her pictures I think she looks pretty close to Aaralyn's size, but I think at one year Aaralyn was 31 inches and 22 pounds! But if Carly takes after you she won't be too tall! She's so cute!

The Isoms said...

She looks way cute in that red dress, maybe in July we could get Ellie, Raylie and Carly all together for a pic!

Pauline said...

She is as cute as the other two girls in there dresses. I can't wait for July and see them all together hopefully that will work out.