"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Kitten with no name!


Here's an updated photo of our kitten. He really is a cute kitten (but really, have you ever seen an ugly kitten?? Besides the hairless ones) He is fun and starting to become really active.

10 comments:

*ShaRisE* said...

welll i was going to say yes and say winnie but she wasnt ugle she was just evil!! but that kitty is way cute u better not get rid of it before i see it!! haha

Crystal said...

That's funny how half it's face is black & half is brown!!!

Emma said...

i THINK THE CAT LOOKS LIKE SAMMY, RIGHT? kEVIN SAID TO NAME IT "DEAD CAT". ISN'T HE SWEET?

The Isoms said...

I agree with Emma I think the cat looks like Sammy, I saw to keep him in memory of Sammy and name it Sambo!

Pauline said...

He is getting so cute I can't believe how much kitty has grown in a week. I think you should name him phantom that is who he reminds me of, you name him Phantom Sambo Mclane. I am sure you are going keep him and and sell the other two right!

Danette said...

we don't know! I'll feel way to guilty to get rid of the bigger cats. Even though they drive me crazy!

Danette said...

Chad said we should name is "noname"

Pauline said...

no i think it has to be phantom that is purrrfect for his little face.

Emma said...

I'm with Pauline, Phantom Sambo Mclane sounds Purrrfect! Ha ha, that made me LOL!

Heidi and Caleb Sims said...

I may be the only to think that that kitten is kinda scares me. I'm okay with being the odd ball!